Saturday, June 11, 2011

Storage shed sale today It's going to be FUN! And I'm finally cleaning out my closet

Good morning everyone! It is a bright and beautiful morning here today at Myrtle Beach! Today we are going to open up our storage shed and see who might stop by and be interested in some of our treasures. We had to rent a space because we didn't have any room let in our garage for everything we were buying. It started to take over our house and we had piles of things on every surface imaginable.
It’s not like we didn’t have organized madness….lol... we had piles coming in, piles that needed pictures, piles to list, and then piles to mail. We just had too many piles!!

It's going to fun today and I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

  I am finally going through my closet, mini shopping mall....lol....to bring a bunch of my NWT, never will ware, wore once, maybe I will fit into this again, this will be back in style someday, clothes, shoes and jewelry!!  Wow, I think I will be able to breath again when I enter and I actually see what I have to wear!!
By reading this I'm sure you have figured out that I have the shopping bug.

I'll let you know how we do!  I hope everyone has a wonderful week end and be safe!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment