Friday, April 29, 2011

Large Pewter, Wilton Armetale, Grape Serving Bowl $30.00 Or, like always, you can make an offer!!

Out and about the other day found a small shop going out of business.  Of course, I think I gave my husband whip lash when I saw the sign and thank goodness no one was right behind me.  I always smile when I see bumper stickers that read, " I brake for yard sales"   I think I should get one now just to give the person behind me a heads up!!
Anyway, he found this great pewter serving bowl by Wilton Armetale and I wanted to share it with you!

It measures 8" across x 10.5" tall x 2" deep. The bottom is marked with the rwp brush mark as well as having a Wilton rwp stamp. The bowl is in good condition with no wear or dents.

Please see pics for details and send a comment with any questions.

Thank you for checking in with us today
and we hope to see you again tomorrow !

Large Pewter Grape Serveware Bowl by Wilton Armetale
http://www.etsy.com/listing/73043796/large-pewter-grape-serveware-bowl-by

Large Pewter Grape Serveware Bowl by Wilton Armetale
http://www.etsy.com/listing/73043796/large-pewter-grape-serveware-bowl-by
 Purchase this beauty below in my secure Etsy shop:
Or for MORE Vintage Collectible enter my shop below:

No comments:

Post a Comment