Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sadek Ceramic Trinket Box 8213 - Made in Japan ~Named Andrea

My husband pick this beautiful piece because he knew I would love it and I do!  We only buy things we love ourselves because this way if it doesn't sell we don't mind keeping it!  I have indeed collected numerous pieces I thought I would sell at our shop but couldn't part with them.  So, my mind set is:
If it sells it was ment to go to that person if not it was ment for me!

This beauty measures 2"x3.5" I love the scene on the top!
I think this would make a wonderful 
Mother's Day Gift!

 Vintage Andrea by Sadek Ceramic Trinket Box 8213 - Made in JapanVintage Andrea by Sadek Ceramic Trinket Box 8213 - Made in JapanVintage Andrea by Sadek Ceramic Trinket Box 8213 - Made in JapanVintage Andrea by Sadek Ceramic Trinket Box 8213 - Made in JapanVintage Andrea by Sadek Ceramic Trinket Box 8213 - Made in Japan
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72257920/vintage-andrea-by-sadek-ceramic-trinket

No comments:

Post a Comment