Saturday, November 10, 2012

FOR SALE THRIFT COLLECTIBLES ANTIQUES Myrtle Beach, SC

SUCCESSFUL TURN KEY THRIFT, COLLECTIBLE & ANTIQUE shop FOR SALE HWY 501 Myrtle Beach Coins,comics,jewelry,knives,watches,housewares,clothes,tvs,art,books too much to list.Stocked full of everything you can imagine!You just never know what each day has in store for you when you wake up each morning.  Yesterday we put our dream shop up for sale.  If you have been reading my blog you know we have been working 70 + hours a week to create this successful business of ours.
 
"Life is what happens while you are making other plans". 
 
 This was a Ziggy quote that  hung up on my fridge as a kid and I saw it everyday.  My dad used to point it out to me every once in awhile,I had no idea what it ment, but I would smile and nod.  That quote has never ment so much to me as it does right now!
 
 
Well, anyway, we would love it if someone with the same passion of collecting, picking, shopping, looking up history......would just jump in with both feet and take over this amazing offer!
 
We would love it if you can stop by or give us a call at:
shop ~843-712-1806  cell ~843283-5366
 

No comments:

Post a Comment