Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good Sunday Morning! Yard sale venture.

Good morning everyone! I hope you have enjoyed your weekend so far. We found a bunch of tag/yard sales yesterday. It started off nice and sunny but the clouds rolled in and the breeze was cool. It didn't rain until later on in the evening. Rain is an understatement, it was a torrential downpour! The lightning was more like strobe lights at a club and the thunder was shaking the neighborhood. I was waiting for car alarms to start going off.
Anyway, back to our tag sale venture...
Not much luck in the way of "finds" yesterday. I should be more specific, not much in the way of Collectible finds yesterday.
I found all kinds of great things for the house! My poor husband waited patiently in the car doing a crossword puzzle while I was busy buying all kinds of things I didn't need.

Let's see, a small dog bed, I was hoping the cats would like it, a round wooden table with a beautiful handmade cover/skirt, an old folding card table chair, something neat I want to put in the garden for my flowers to grow up on it, not really sure what to call it, a couple of new pillows for the couch, a couple of brand new shirts, brand new shoes(always hard to find my size ~ 6), beautiful purple shiny wrapping paper, and my favorite find was an entire box FILLED with brand new cleaning supplies, and I mean filled,,,, for only $3.00!


My husband found a really neat globe, some old crystal wine glasses, a few other collectibles and also a sore back from waiting in the car for me!! I guess next week end I will be staying home!!

Oh, and the cats DO NOT like the bed, but they LOVE to lay on top of the new round table!

No comments:

Post a Comment