Thursday, April 28, 2011

My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone here in the south that has lost someone, something or everything.

As I turned on my computer just now the front page popped up with the headline reading,
"Tornadoes devastate South, killing at least 248"
My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has endured this horrific tragedy..

I, myself, can not even imagine such devastation happening around me, wondering who made it and who didn't, where my family was or if they were ok, did I still have a home, where were all of my animals?
All of these questions come into my mind when I just think that this could happen so quickly.

 My mother called this morning to see if everyone here was ok, because we live in South Carolina, and it had been coming up our way.  But by some blessing we just had rain, thunderstorms and wind.

It's sad when things like this happen for everyone to appreciate life and the smallest of blessings.  Life is so short we need to live every minute to the fullest.

Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment