Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011

I can't believe I just read that Elizabeth Taylor has passed away. She was only 79.
I was happy to read that her family was there with her.

She is part of a short list of actresses who have won two Academy Awards for Best Actress.
She appeared in more than 50 films.
Her performances in "Butterfield 8" won her an Oscar,
and  I just watched for the first time about 2 weeks ago .
She was gorgeous in this movie, well to me always, and played a high class call girl. 
If you have see it you will understand when I say it was not the ending I was hoping for,
but I was glad I watched it anyway.
I always love watching her movies.  She was so very natural in everything she did and made me smile.
She will remain, in my mind, as one of the most beautiful, classy, elegant, talented actresses of all times!

My prayers go out to her family and friends.

One of my favorite scenes from Butterfield 8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment