Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gorham Silverplate Holloware 4.5" Candle Holders - Chantilly Collection

It's not the picture, one is polished and the other is the way we found it.
  You are seeing a pair of Gorham candlestick holders one we have polished up and the other is the way we discovered it.  These beauties were in a shed we were allowed to go "picking" in.  I found the first one and  could just see it's potential,  but didn't uncover the second for awhile after. 
Then I had a pair and I was really excited!
I love to watch the shine of the silver slowly appear. 
 But, some people LOVE the old natural look of a Vintage piece, so we decided to list them this way.
2 Vintage Gorham Holloware 4.5" Silverplate Console Candle Holders - Chantilly Collection
Please click below for additional information and photos at my shop, Faithnhope10
http://www.etsy.com/listing/70879724/2-vintage-gorham-holloware-45

No comments:

Post a Comment