Monday, March 21, 2011

Disappointing Day of Picking

Well, my husband and I headed out on a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon. It’s always an adventure and I am anxious at what we will uncover on our little journeys. We stumbled across about 10 different AVON Cologne Bottles. They were so uniquely different. There was : a domino, Steam train, glass bottle with a ship, cars, trucks and so on. Well, not knowing much about AVON, just that people do collect it. We scooped up our "find" and went home.

I was getting a headache from the remaining fragrances filling up the car. Windows now open we made it home and started our history research.

Oh Gosh ~Everybody has these AVON bottles. Loads of them,  in boxes, LOTS, collections, 
Oh well, you win some and lose some. Now, I need to get them out of my house because I can still smell them!

No comments:

Post a Comment